We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Why join our team?
HyLife is a global leader in food processing. Our vision is to be the best food company in the world. To achieve this, we need talented people like you to join our team. HyLife creates limitless opportunities for passionate individuals, and we have an exciting new career opportunity located in La Broquerie (and surrounding areas), Steinbach, St. Pierre, St. Malo, Vita, Morris, Gladstone, Brunkild, Killarney and Kola, for you to explore!
What we can offer you:
• Competitive Wage
• Vacation in the first year
• Benefits package – dental coverage, vision care, extended health care, & more!
• Secure, stable, and permanent full-time employment
• Employee Referral program – Minimum of $500!
• Free parking
• Company events
• And more!!!!
Your days will include:
• Carrying out feeding programs
• Weighing and sorting pigs for transport
• Washing & prepping empty rooms for animal entry
• Performing minor maintenance tasks & general farm duties
• Recognizing and treating livestock health issues
• Maintenance of livestock performance records
• Other duties as assigned
To succeed in this role, you must possess:
• A self-motivated attitude
• Good work ethic
• The ability to work well with others
• Availability to work rotating weekend shifts
• Minimum 1-year swine tech experience an asset
• Culturally diverse – employ people from all over the world
• Fully integrated facility –Feed Mills, Barns, Transportation, and Production Plant
• 4000+ employees worldwide
• We Care about our employees, communities, customers, animals, and our environment