We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Why join our team?
HyLife is a global leader in food processing. Our vision is to be the best food company in the world. To achieve this, we need talented people like you to join our team. HyLife creates limitless opportunities for passionate individuals, and we have an exciting new career opportunity located in La Broqueire, MB for you to explore!
Wash Bay Technicians are eligible for a $1.00/hour Attendance Bonus for perfect attendance. There is a $0.55/hour shift premium for those who work the night shift.
What we can offer you:
• Competitive Wage
• Vacation in the first year
• Benefits package – dental coverage, vision care, extended health care, & more!
• Secure, stable, and permanent full-time employment
• Employee Referral program – Minimum of $500!
• Free parking
• Company events
• And more!!!!
Your days will include:
• Timely and accurate washing and scheduling of trailers through the wash bay
• Ensure all trailers are reassembled and equipped with the tools and equipment necessary to complete the next load
• Ensuring all custom washing are serviced and completed
• Meet all the Standard Operating Procedures and biosecurity protocols as outlined by company policy.
• Performing general maintenance and reporting any advanced problems to the maintenance team
• Ensuring all drivers and washers clothing is available and ready at all times
• Maintaining a safe and clean work area
To succeed in this role, you must possess:
• The physical capability of standing for extended periods of time
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Ability to perform tasks with limited supervision and problem solve
• Strong focus on food safety and workplace safety
• Class 1 license an asset
• Ability to work in a team setting
• Previous wash bay experience is an asset
• Culturally diverse – employ people from all over the world
• Fully integrated facility –Feed Mills, Barns, Transportation, and Production Plant
• 4000+ employees worldwide
• We Care about our employees, communities, customers, animals, and our environment