Income Tax Information Session
Join us on Saturday, March 11, 10:30am – 12:00pm at Pat Porter Active Living Centre, 10 Chrysler Gate, Steinbach, for this free information session.
In Canada, filing your taxes is important and mandatory. We will discuss topics, such as:
- Canadian Tax system
- Importance of filing taxes
- Sources of income to report
- What documents are needed?
- Does this affect child benefits?
- What benefits and credits are available?
Register by contacting Komal at 431.441.3389 or firstname.lastname@example.org.