Multicultural Young Adult Group
You are invited to join our Multicultural Young Adult Group (23-35 years)!
This group is open to young adults who:
- would like to build connections
- have experienced similar problems
- will truly listen without making assumptions
- would like to make friends
- want to discuss needs, interests, goals and plans
- want to help each other by offering support and sharing experiences in overcoming past struggles
Young adult focused activities. Group meets virtually on the 4th friday of each month from 7:00 – 8:30pm.
Register below, or for more information, contact Komal at 204.972.0675 or email email@example.com.
Funded by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada and the Manitoba Government.