Digital Marketing Specialist
Print Studio One
Steinbach, MB, MB
Closing Date - November 20, 2023
Posted 3 weeks ago
$40-$50 000 a year
Minimum English Level
We’re looking for an energetic and dedicated individual to join our team!
Print Studio One and Three-Six North Marketing partners with clients to build their brands across physical and digital platforms, connecting people to products and services that enrich their lives.
You will be joining a talented, innovative team working on creative projects that help build brands and make a difference.
Who You Are:
• Enjoy working in a team environment.
• Positive attitude and genuine desire to listen, understand and serve our clients.
• Strong communication skills (written and oral).
• Attention to detail, creative problem solving, quick learner, ability to multitask, highly organized.
• Strong computer skills with a desire to dig into the details and learn new software.
• Proven ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and can handle multiple tasks.
• Experience working with digital marketing campaigns (Google, Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn).
• Creative writing skills, and knowledge with implementing SEO strategies considered an asset.
• Website development experience and DNS knowledge considered an asset.
• Setting up and managing digital ad campaigns (primarily Google and Meta).
• Building and coordinating digital marketing plans, specifically paid and SEO strategies.
• Meeting with clients to understand their goals, create reporting and review campaign
performance, often communicating nuanced campaign details and recommendations.
• Providing guidance and recommendations for emerging technologies and industry trends.
• Assist our digital team with basic website edits.
We have a relaxed and positive atmosphere, a bright and open office environment, invest in training opportunities and technology, and provide a complete healthcare & benefits package including weekly
lunch options and snacks.
Please email your resume and cover letter stating why you would be the best candidate to join our team:
Matt Penner (Matt@PSOne.ca) by November 20, 2023