Closing Date - March 31, 2023
Posted 1 month ago
Minimum English Level
At Berger, we’ve been coming to work with a smile for 60 seasons now. Why? Because we are proud to
develop and market the best growing media for the cultivation of flowers, berries, greenhouse vegetables and much more. Because at Berger, we feel at home. Because Berger is much more than a company: it’s a culture, a team, a stimulating and fulfilling environment!
Do you want to be part of it?
Are you interested in a job with diversified tasks? We are looking for a Field Attendant for our Hadashville site. Housing Available! Your resourcefulness and autonomy will be real assets, both in the performance of handling work and in the smooth running of harvesting operations. Do you also like driving tractors? Excellent! This job is for you!
OVERVIEW OF THE WORK:
• Operate a tractor or more precisely a vacuum;
• Responsible for the harvesting peat in our fields;
• Responsible of the maintain of the equipment;
CANDIDATE PROFILE :
• You are autonomous;
• You have experience with driving equipment;
• You are in good physical condition;
• You have mechanical skills or field experience (asset)
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS:
- Full-time position
- Stimulating work environment
- Many social and sporting activities
- Competitive wages & a wide range of benefits
This is seasonal work starting in April 2023.