Manufacturing Production Team Member – Day Shift
Closing Date - July 29, 2023
Posted 2 months ago
Minimum English Level
Have to be able to get to work - no public transportation nearby
We recognize potential and we value experience! It’s a top priority to invest in training our employees to be safe and successful. We consider industry specific experience a major asset, and you can be confident that all experience is factored into determining our compensation packages.
Day Shift: Monday to Thursday, 6:00 AM – 4:30 PM, up to 40 hours per week
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation package
- Wage increase opportunities at 6, 12, 18, and 24 months
- Flexible health and dental benefits
- Retirement savings plan
- Rewards and recognition programs
- On-the-job training
- Stay physically active while you work
What we can offer and teach you:
- An opportunity to advance your career with on-the-job training, 75% of all promotions are filled internally each year!
- Cross-training into other areas to help you prepare for future career opportunities at Loewen
- Safe work procedures and best practices
- Hands-on practical experience using various equipment, pneumatic hand tools, and saws
- How to build and support the overall production of premium windows and doors for our customers
- Opportunity to impact your workplace by joining various committees, such as safety, continuous improvement, or social club & community events
What skills you bring to Loewen:
- Ability to regularly lift up to 50 lbs
- Strong focus on safety, quality, and attention to detail
- Self-motivated with a curious mind and a passion for innovation
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong mathematical skills and the ability to read, write, and speak English
- Experience in manufacturing, woodworking, and carpentry
- Desire to join a team that is friendly, hard-working, and offers unlimited potential
Why work at Loewen?
We have a culture where diversity is valued and where you have the opportunity to make a difference. We support you and your career by providing valuable tools, education, and development opportunities that allow you to grow and succeed with us. Together we share a passion for design, precision craftsmanship, and relationships, as we achieve our vision to be the world’s leading supplier of luxury windows and doors.
Please apply online here.
Loewen is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our company.
We thank all candidates for applying. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.